We want to make sure you have a wonderful happy time with us, and we look forward to welcoming you to the Victoria Bunkhouse, and to the Snowdonia.
- For any questions about accessibility, please contact us on 01248 600997, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Victoria Bunkhouse is in the middle of Bethesda village, three miles from the A55, and about 20 minutes from Bangor railway station.
- Taxis are available outside the train station.
- We also have a minibus, and can pick your group up from Bangor station (please pre-book).
Arrival and Car Parking Facilities
- There is occasional street parking available outside the hotel, and a pay and display car park within a five-minute walk.
- The front door of the Bunkhouse, and the pub’s double doors are regular width.
- The Bunkhouse is three floors high, and access is via a central staircase only.
- The bar has a level entry, and the open plan area has wooden flooring.
- The ground floor wet/dry room has laundry facilities.
- All our rooms are accessed via the central staircase.
- Every bunk has an individual plug-in and personal light. Family rooms have separate security locks.
- Rooms have wooden floors.
- All rooms are non-smoking in compliance with current legislation